How to Get Started

You will need the following;

1. A two wheel drive car conforming to one of the specified classes.
2. A willing passenger who is at least 12 years old.
3. Both you and your passenger will need to belong to a MSA affiliated motor club.
4. You will need a basic Clubmans MSA Competition Licence (Driver only).
5. A tyre pressure gauge/pump, so that you can adjust your tyre pressures for the drive home.
6. Register for the Championship and away you go.

These are the basic needs to start out in Car Trials at MSA Championship level. More information on the sport and car preparation can be found on the Car Trial Info page.